Seconds Candles 9oz
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
All of our seconds are testers that have been refilled or have our old labels or some that are under-filled or the wick is slightly off, or the container is a different color.
They are still the same scents and all of the seconds will still be eligible for our in store refill program (refills are half of the retail price).
When you order, please know that we do not accept returns. What you get will be dealers choice so some of them might not be pretty but they still smell great! We will try and send out the most “normal” looking ones first so order early.
• Make sure the top of the candle is completely melted from edge to edge (about 2 hours of burn time) before extinguishing. Soy wax has a “memory” so if you extinguish the candle before the top is melted edge to edge, the candle will tunnel, leaving wax along the edges as it burns.
• Always keep your wick trimmed 1/4” even while you are burning the candle. If you do not trim your wick, this will create soot around the glass and cause your candle to smoke. If your wick creates a “bulb” at the top, it is time to trim it or it could produce excess smoke.
• Store your candle in a cool dry place. Leaving your candle in warm or hot environments can cause your wax to “curdle” and will affect the candle’s performance.
• Keep your candle away from flammable objects, pets, and children. Never leave your candle unattended, and always place on a heat resistant flat surface. The glass could be hot to the touch while burning, so allow the glass to cool before picking up. We do not want you burning your house down or injuring anyone.
• We recommend using a snuffer to extinguish your candle. This will avoid excess smoke and the wax splashing.
• After extinguishing your candle, make sure the wick is centered. If your wick is not centered, it could lead to uneven burning and overheating the glass.
• Stop use once 1/4” of wax remains at the bottom. Bring your empty vessel back to our Atlanta storefront to refill or reuse as a pencil/pen/paintbrush/toothbrush/Q-tip holder or a vase for succulents/flowers or just a general catchall (be creative!).
For customers in the Atlanta area, we offer half-priced refills on our candles. They must be refilled with the same scent and will be half of the retail price. We cannot refill any damaged or broken containers or any other containers that do not come from our store. We refill your actual container so there is no waste. It can take up to a week to complete, so you will need to drop off and pick up the candle.
We believe that an experience is better when more of your senses are engaged. That is why we have created a special playlist to use while you burn your candle. We hope that the music chosen specifically for each candle will complement and enhance your scent experience.