Brick + Mortar x Charlotte Smith Ceramic Candle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Library - Notes of Leather, Sandalwood and Vanilla
Moss - Notes of Sage, Orange and Musk
• Make sure the top of the candle is completely melted from edge to edge (about 2 hours of burn time) before extinguishing. Soy wax has a “memory” so if you extinguish the candle before the top is melted edge to edge, the candle will tunnel, leaving wax along the edges as it burns.
• Always keep your wick trimmed 1/4” even while you are burning the candle. If you do not trim your wick, this will create soot around the glass and cause your candle to smoke. If your wick creates a “bulb” at the top, it is time to trim it or it could produce excess smoke.
• Store your candle in a cool dry place. Leaving your candle in warm or hot environments can cause your wax to “curdle” and will affect the candle’s performance.
• Keep your candle away from flammable objects, pets, and children. Never leave your candle unattended, and always place on a heat resistant flat surface. The glass could be hot to the touch while burning, so allow the glass to cool before picking up. We do not want you burning your house down or injuring anyone.
• We recommend using a snuffer to extinguish your candle. This will avoid excess smoke and the wax splashing.
• After extinguishing your candle, make sure the wick is centered. If your wick is not centered, it could lead to uneven burning and overheating the glass.
• Stop use once 1/4” of wax remains at the bottom. Bring your empty vessel back to our Atlanta storefront to refill or reuse as a pencil/pen/paintbrush/toothbrush/Q-tip holder or a vase for succulents/flowers or just a general catchall (be creative!).