Bright + Fresh Collection
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
These are our brightest and freshest scents! If you light a candle to boost your mood, this group of scents are made for you. Each of these scents can cheer up any space and with this bundle you get a candle on the house. Four 9oz candles for the price of three!
Citrus - Notes of Grapefruit, Orange, Cardamom and Ginger
Desert - Notes of Lavender and Mint
Fields - Notes of Basil, Lime and Geranium
Forest - Notes of Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Mint
Moss - Notes of Sage, Orange and Musk
Mountain - Notes of Balsam Fir and Amber
• Make sure the top of the candle is completely melted from edge to edge (about 2 hours of burn time) before extinguishing. Soy wax has a “memory” so if you extinguish the candle before the top is melted edge to edge, the candle will tunnel, leaving wax along the edges as it burns.
• Always keep your wick trimmed 1/4” even while you are burning the candle. If you do not trim your wick, this will create soot around the glass and cause your candle to smoke. If your wick creates a “bulb” at the top, it is time to trim it or it could produce excess smoke.
• Store your candle in a cool dry place. Leaving your candle in warm or hot environments can cause your wax to “curdle” and will affect the candle’s performance.
• Keep your candle away from flammable objects, pets, and children. Never leave your candle unattended, and always place on a heat resistant flat surface. The glass could be hot to the touch while burning, so allow the glass to cool before picking up. We do not want you burning your house down or injuring anyone.
• We recommend using a snuffer to extinguish your candle. This will avoid excess smoke and the wax splashing.
• After extinguishing your candle, make sure the wick is centered. If your wick is not centered, it could lead to uneven burning and overheating the glass.
• Stop use once 1/4” of wax remains at the bottom. Bring your empty vessel back to our Atlanta storefront to refill or reuse as a pencil/pen/paintbrush/toothbrush/Q-tip holder or a vase for succulents/flowers or just a general catchall (be creative!).
For customers in the Atlanta area, we offer half-priced refills on our candles. All you do is bring us your empty vessel to our storefront and we replace the wick and refill your candle! They must be refilled with the same scent and will be half of the retail price. We cannot refill any damaged or broken containers or any other containers that do not come from our store. We refill your actual container so there is no waste. All of our seconds are included in our refill program and refills will be half of our regular price not our seconds price. It can take up to a week to complete, so you will need to drop off and pick up the candle. If you have any questions about the process please feel free to reach out at our contact page!